Hope and effective living with ADD/ADHD
When you have a “different” brain, everyday life can be very challenging.Help is available with a gentle, compassionate, nonjudgmental approach while also providing practical skills for getting through life.
Assessment, coaching and organizing for ADHD adults and students
- You feel hopeful about your future
- You recognize your strengths, skills and quirks
- Improved confidence and belief in your abilities
- You learn how to deal with your challenges
- Anxiety and frustration are relieved/lessened
- Appropriate tools, systems and set ups are in place
- You have a framework and plans so you know what needs to be done, when and how
- More consistent follow through
- Decrease in crises/’fire fighting”
– Kieran J.
“I am feeling more centered than I ever have in my life. Beth puts being gentle and blunt into a synergistic package that I have not felt elsewhere. I love her!”